To which countries does Pepperholm ship?
- We ship world wide. Shipping is free for orders of 800 SEK or more in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and The Netherlands.
- In Sweden standard shipping is 50 SEK.
- Shipping to Denmark, Finland and the Netherlands is 90 SEK (around €9).
- Shipping to anywhere else in Europe is 100 SEK (around €10).
- All other international shipping is 150 SEK (around €15).
- Note that some international customers might be subject to customs or import taxes. Pepperholm does not take responsibility for such fees.
- You can also pick up your poster in Malmö. Please select in-store pickup during the checkout process.
What service do you use to ship your prints?
We use Schenker for deliveries in Sweden and UPS for deliveries outside of Sweden. On rare occasions we’ll use other services when doing so will get you your prints faster.
How long will it take to receive my prints?
Our prints are usually delivered in Sweden 2–3 business days after your order is placed. In the rest of Europe delivery times are usually 2–4 business days. Shipping to countries outside of Europe will generally take 1–2 weeks.
Can I pick up my prints from your office in Malmö?
Yes! When you place your order you can choose Pick up as the delivery method. Your order will generally be ready to pick up within 24 hours.
How are Pepperholm’s posters printed?
Our posters are digitally printed using a 12-ink process. We use water-based inks which are classed as archival – they are long-lasting under normal conditions. All of our prints are printed on 210g Hahnemühle Studio paper.
Does Pepperholm sell frames?
We do not sell frames at this time. All of our prints are sold without frames and shipped in tubes.
What is Pepperholm’s refund policy?
You may return your print within 14 days for a full refund (excluding shipping). If you’ve opened your print, please take care to return it in the condition it arrived. You can send returns to:
211 21 Malmö
If your order is incorrect or damaged please contact email@example.com and include your order number as well as a description of the issue. If you are reporting damage, please include photos of the damage.
We don't share your personal information with anyone except the shipping company that delivers your prints. Our email list is opt-in only, so you won’t receive any marketing emails from us unless you want them.
I still have questions...
Get in touch with us if you still have unanswered questions. We'll get back to you with an answer as soon as we can. The best way to reach us is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org